Sugar 10.0.3 and 9.0.5 are now available for download to all on-site customers.
With these releases, Sugar 10.0.x and 9.0.x now support OAuth2 connections to Google Mail and Exchange Online when configuring the system outbound email, system inbound email, and user email accounts. Administrators now also have the ability to configure the Microsoft connector via Admin > Connectors to allow Sugar to connect to the Microsoft API Services via OAuth2 to send outbound emails as well as receive inbound emails.
These updates also address issues identified in prior releases of Sugar. Please review the release notes pertaining to your version of Sugar below to learn more about this release:
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 10.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 10.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 10.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Ultimate 9.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 9.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 9.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Please review the Supported Platforms for your version prior to installing or upgrading.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Enterprise & Professional, please join the Enterprise & Professional group in SugarClub, or the other product-specific groups in Explore for additional updates.