SugarCRM is pleased to announce that version 5.4.0 of the Customer Journey Plug-in is now available.
This latest release introduces support for Sugar's upcoming Q4 2020 release, as well as the following new features and enhancements:
- Web hooks "Custom Post Body" : You can now send custom post body with web hook POST requests.
- New Journey option "Cancel Action" : On the journey template, the administrator can now decide what should happen to incomplete or not-started journey activities if a user cancels a running journey.
- New Activity options "Specific Activity Completed" : The following journey activities can now be set relative to when an admin-specified activity has been completed:
- Start dates and Due dates : The new "Days From Specific Activity Completed" option for the Start/Due Date Type field on the Customer Journey Activity template will allow the admin to choose a specific activity that, when closed, will set the current activity's due date based on the value set in Start/Due Days.
- Assignee Rule : The new "Specific Activity Completed" option for the Assignee Rule field on the Customer Journey Activity template will allow the admin to choose a specific activity that, when completed, will determine the current activity's assigned user.
- Momentum Start Trigger : The new "Specific Activity Completed" option for the Momentum Start Trigger field on the Customer Journey Activity template will allow the admin to set the current activity's Momentum start date based on the time a different, selected activity has been completed.
- Start a new Journey when stage or activity complete : The new "Start Next Journey" field on both the Customer Journey Stage template and the Customer Journey Activity template will allow the admin to optionally select a journey that will begin when the current stage or activity is completed.
- Target Assignee "User and Team" option : The administrator can now specify both the user and team that will be assigned to a given journey activity.
- Pre-populate the value of custom fields on Activity records : The admin can now specify in advance the value of any custom fields that they have added to call, meeting, and task records created by customer journeys using the Populate Fields section of the activity template.
- Related Sugar Action enhancements
- Automatically create or update related records : Automation has been added for "Create" and "Edit" type Related Sugar Actions using the new Action Trigger Type field (automatic vs. manual).
- Pre-populate related-record field values : In the Related Sugar Actions module, values can be predefined for fields on the related Sugar record using the Populate Fields section of the Related Sugar Action record.
- Help text on templates : Help text has been added to assist with administration of journeys.
- Performance improvements : Some improvements have been made to enhance performance when updating the sort orders of the activities.
More details about this update, including issues addressed in this release, can be found through Customer Journey Plug-in 5.4.0 Release Notes.
Customer Journey Plug-in 5.4.0 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about the Customer Journey Plug-in, please join the Customer Journey Plug-in group in SugarClub, or the other product-specific groups in Explore for additional updates.