Accessing the payment portal
- To make your SugarCRM payment please access our payment portal via https://account.sugarcrm.com/
Link Doesn’t Allow Portal Access
- If you are directed to this screen, your account has not been enabled for payment portal access. Please email AR@SugarCRM.com with the subject “Payment Portal Enablement” please include the email address(es) of all users whom you would like to have access to the payment portal.
- Once you have logged into the payment portal, navigate to the power button at the top right of your screen and open the drop down.
Unable to Access Account Billing
- If you do not see the option for Account Billing, your personal account has not been granted access to the payment portal. Please email AR@SugarCRM.com with the subject “Payment Portal User Access” and include the email address(es) of all users whom you wish to have access to the payment portal
- From here you will be bought to our NetSuite Payment Portal, you will be provided your account’s user name and password
Username and Password Don’t Work
- There is no need to change this email address and password, it is for the account and not user-specific.
- Click the link to open the NetSuite Payment portal
- Log in using the credentials provided on the previous page which has remained open for your convenience.
How to Pay an Invoice
- You are now in the NetSuite Payment Portal
- Select “Make a Payment”.
- Scroll down on the page to see your open invoices.
- Select the invoices you would like to pay. (We do not allow for partial payments via the payment portal)
- Enter your credit card information, or confirm your credit card information if already on file
- Select the submit button to process the payment.
Error Paying Invoice
- If you receive an error message after selecting the submit button it is usually an issue with the credit card being processed, please verify the information entered is correct.
- Note: The Payment Portal only allows for use of credit credits based in USD, if your credit card is powered by another currency, it will receive an error message when processing.