To add an External Resource there are two options:
Option 1: From the homepage of any group Click the +NEW button in the upper right corner and select Add External Resource
Option 2:. Click External Resources page, click the +NEW button in the upper right corner
1. Once you have selected New +, a template form will appear. Enter a website address to a publicly available resource.
2. Enter a clear, descriptive title in the Name field
3. In the Description field, share the following:
- Original author of the resource
- Explain how it could help fellow community members
- Who is the target audience
4. Add relevant tags (curators will review tags and add as needed after you post)
5. Click Post
After you have posted the resource in the external resource area, you can share this link with others in the community in the discussion forms or blog posts to elevate your shared content. Curators will also review this area for key content and add it to one of the Wikis as relevant.